We are taking the following steps to help keep our guests safe while in the facility:
- Hours of operation will remain the same.
- Limiting guest capacity to 30% of our facility’s capacity.
- To help facilitate a touch-less check-in process, we are requiring all waivers to be completed online using your own personal device.
- Guest temperature will be taken at the door, temperatures must be under 100.4°F to enter.
- Guests are encouraged but not required to wear face masks.
- Social distancing signage around the facility. Parents are encouraged to assist us in maintaining social distance.
- Additional touch-less hand sanitizer stations around the facility.
- Staff will be wearing face masks, face shields and gloves.
- Staff will have their temperature taken before their shift.
- Dedicated staff members will be cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces using an EPA approved, high-grade disinfectant that effectively combats the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Ball Pits will be cleaned thoroughly and often.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds after restroom use.
- Please wear face coverings and practice social distancing
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow.
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Some of our attractions may be closed during your visit.
- If you leave the facility, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry.